Wednesday, September 29, 2010

About me...

Ive been camming for over 6 years now and so you can only imagine all the people that I have met and things Ive heard and seen and done for that matter and I realized that so many people have such a huge misconception of me ..
So I just wanted to talk about some of those things and clarify myself ;)
Just because Im addicted to shopping for everything not just sex toys and just because I have 52 toys and I love to get kinky doesn't mean that it is hard to make me cum. That is not the case at all . It is accually quite easy to make me cum infact I don't even need toys to cum all I need is to get my clit rubbed ;) and Im a happy camper ;) I like to have alot of toys to always have something new to show you guys in my cam room just simply because it is fun!
I know I love kinky stuff but, that doesnt mean that is all I love . I love everything! I love a great conversation just as much as I love to do anything else but for the most part I just love being with you guys ! I am so easy to please it is sickening lol!
I am a domme yes... but that doesnt mean Im mean. Infact Im probably one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. I just love to roleplay! That doesnt effect my personality it is just when I am roleplaying and in that state of mind. I love being a domme it is a side of me I will never let go but, that doesnt mean Im going to be a phsyco bitch every second Im online hehe!