Thursday, January 13, 2011

My fetish.....

I never thought I had a fetish for the longest time and dealing with all the fetishes that I do I thought why don't I have one! I mean there has to be something that I am obsessed with right! Something that lights my internal fire and makes me hornier than ever!

Fansigns! yes fansigns are what I call them and it is where a guy will print out a picture of me and cum on it THEN take a picture OF the cummed on picture of me and email it to me so I can stare at there cum on ME and omgthat makes me hornier than anything ever!

So if you want me to cum all over looking at your cum then print a pic of me cum on it and send me the pic I also would be more than happy to send you a pic of me to cum on for my fansign collection...
Please send all fansigns to
princess_sexyjenn@yahoo.com
this is what a fansign should look like hehe mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm